HSC 8 Station Module with 3 interchangeable face places
The High Station Count (HSC) commercial irrigation controller brings a range of connectivity to B-hyve, the #1 irrigation platform in the world. The HSC provides WeatherSense programming with remote monitoring and control for projects large and small through the B-hyve Pro app.
The High Station Count 8-Station Module (HSC-800-MD) comes with three interchangeable station plates. When you are ready to install the module ensure the station numbers you want appear on the module. LED lights in the actual module will illuminate to indicate watering, weather delays, and faults.
Built for Speed
- Interchangeable plates reduce the number of parts on your truck, helping you work Smarter and Faster.
- Simple three-step installation, turn off the power, insert the module, and turn on the power.
- LED lights provide instant indication of module operation
Built for Green
- Base module with interchangeable plates reduces waste and complexatitely
- Compatible with the HSC-1600-M controller powered by B-hyve
- Use with B-hyve Pro app to conduct irrigation audits and set Smart ET watering for maximum water savings
12 AWG, 14 AWG, 18 AWG
Powder coated metal
|PUMP START RELAY||
|STATION OUTPUT (24 VAC)||
-40 – 158° F
22 – 26
Orbit 58322 Traveling Sprinkler TipsRead now
If you're a homeowner who takes pride in their lawn, you understand the importance of watering your grass regularly. But with so many different types of sprinklers on the market, it can be tough to know which one is right...
Selecting The Appropriate Rain Bird 5000 Series Rotor for Your LawnRead now
Rain Bird is a well-known brand in the irrigation industry, and their 5000/5000+ series rotors are popular among homeowners and professionals alike. However, the 5000/5000+ series also includes the popular 5004 Plus (PL), the 5004 Pressure Regulation Rotor (PRS), and...
The difference between a Pressure Vacuum Breaker and a Reduced Pressure ZoneRead now
When it comes to protecting a plumbing system from backflow, there are different types of devices that can be installed. Two common types of backflow prevention devices are the Pressure Vacuum Breaker (PVB) and the Reduced Pressure Zone (RPZ). While both...