Spec Sheet Install Manual
The Pump Start Relay enclosure is constructed with a corrosion resistant, UV resistant, shockproof material. The rain-tight, secure, rustproof enclosure provides a safe and secure connection in a housing built to last.
This model is 3HP@110 5HP@220 120V COIL.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 2 Year Trade Warranty- Factory support up to two years after purchase.
- Standard, Rain tight, Secure, Rustproof Enclosure- Provides a safe and secure connection in an enclosure that will last a lifetime.
- U.L. Rated Relay- Ensures that the relays are approved for its intended use.
- Large Easy Access Enclosure- Provides easy accessibility during wiring.
- Enclosure has 3 Recessed Knock-Outs- Provides for easy connections.
- 110 VAC or 24 VAC Coils Available- Provides for a variety of applications up to 7.5 HP.
Orbit 58322 Traveling Sprinkler TipsRead now
If you're a homeowner who takes pride in their lawn, you understand the importance of watering your grass regularly. But with so many different types of sprinklers on the market, it can be tough to know which one is right...
Selecting The Appropriate Rain Bird 5000 Series Rotor for Your LawnRead now
Rain Bird is a well-known brand in the irrigation industry, and their 5000/5000+ series rotors are popular among homeowners and professionals alike. However, the 5000/5000+ series also includes the popular 5004 Plus (PL), the 5004 Pressure Regulation Rotor (PRS), and...
The difference between a Pressure Vacuum Breaker and a Reduced Pressure ZoneRead now
When it comes to protecting a plumbing system from backflow, there are different types of devices that can be installed. Two common types of backflow prevention devices are the Pressure Vacuum Breaker (PVB) and the Reduced Pressure Zone (RPZ). While both...