Liberty Pumps - 441 - Battery Back-Up Emergency Sump Pump System
Liberty's model 441 takes over when the power goes out. Operating from the power of a 12 volt deep cycle battery*, the 441 features an efficient 12 volt pump, advance 3-stage charger with switch mode technology and easy wiring with slip connectors.
The 441 is designed as a backup pump and designed to be used in conjunction with a 120V primary pump.
*Battery not included. Liberty Stormcell battery recommended.
- High output 12 volt submersible pump
- Automatic, mercury-free switch
- Control panel
- Battery box (battery not included)
- 12 volt charger
- Tee, check valve and bushings for 1-1/2" or 1-1/4" connections
- Audible in-use alarm and light
- Self-resetting 24 hour silence
- Advanced 1000mA switch mode charger
- Energy Efficient
- Meets California CEC standards
- Volts: 120 VAC
- HZ: 50/60
- Amps: 0.35A
- Volts: 12 VDC
- Amps: 1000mA
Note: Battery life will vary based on number of pump cycles, length of cycle time and pumping head. Under a continuous run condition, the battery will last up to 4.25 hours. Under a cycling condition, (10 gallons per pump cycle at 10' of lift, 4 cycles per hour) the battery will last up to 6 day.
Typical Installation Diagram: