Rain Bird - LCRBY150D 1 1/2" Large Capacity Disc Filter - NPT
by Rain Bird
These filters provide large filtration capacity for residential, commercial, and municipal drip applications. This means less cleaning and lower maintenance costs. The filter body and cover are made of high impact thermal plastic, rated to withstand water up to 140° F (60° C) and pressures up to 116 psi (8 bar). With flow rates ranging from 33 gpm to 110 gpm, these filters are perfect for larger drip irrigation zones.
- 1 1/2 in. Large Capacity Disc Filter - NPT
- Up to 10X increase in filtration area
- Larger filtration area equals less frequent cleaning, which lowers overall maintenance costs
- Disc Filtration is ideal for dirty water supplies due to increased filtration area. Particularly effective for water with high organic content
- Ideal for large irrigation zones that require a higher flow rate
- Max recommended flow: 88 gpm (20 m3/h)
- Filtration area: 83 in2 (535 cm2)
- Recommended Installation: Install after a valve or shut-off point, where the filter will not be under constant pressure.