Liberty Pumps - P382LE51SD-2 - 24" x 24" Simplex Sewage System - Side Discharge 1/2HP
The Pro380-Series is a large capacity shallow system design featuring a 24" x 24" basin - perfect for bedrock and difficult soil conditions. The Pro380-Series offers a large 41 gallon capacity and longer pump cycles for extended pump life. The Pro380-Series sewage package arrives from the factory pre-assembled saving valuable labor time at the job site. Now available "alarm-ready" with pre-mounted alarm floats. Give the Pro380 a try and see why more contractors are demanding Liberty. The Pro-Series is backed by Liberty's standard three-year warranty.
The Pro380 side discharge series provides aprofessional sewage system for use in outdoor installations where the burial of electrical lines and piping is preferred. The shallow designed tank allows for easier installation without compromising overall tank capacity – a total of 41 gallons. This provides longer pump cycles that extend the life of the system. Other professional features include molded torque stops for pump security, schedule 80 PVC discharge piping and a pre-installed union for easy pump removal.
- Large 41 gallon capacity for longer pump cycles
- Shallow 24" basin for easier burial in difficult soil conditions
- Durable polyethylene basin
- Anti-flotation collar
- Molded torque stops securely retain pump
- Integrally molded handles
- Heavy-duty polyethylene cover
- Completely assembled from factory
- Available with LE40 and LE50-Series pumps
- Union disconnect for easy serviceability
- Heavy schedule 80 PVC discharge pipe (schedule 40 tee, union and elbow)
- 2" Electrical conduit hub
- 4" No-hub type inlet
- Stainless steel cover bolts
- HP: 1/2
- Volts: 115
- Phase: 1
- Discharge: 2"
- Cord Length: 25'
- Alarm: No
- Weight: 70
Sewage and Effluent Pumps: