Liberty Pumps - P382PRG101SD-2 - 24" x 24" Simplex Sewage System - Side Discharge 1 HP
The ProVore380 side discharge series provides a professional sewage system for use in outdoor installations where the burial of electrical lines and piping is preferred. The shallow designed tank allows for easier installation without compromising overall tank capacity – a total of 41 gallons. This provides longer pump cycles that extend the life of the system. The ProVore grinder pump features Liberty’s patented V-Slice cutter technology. This proven design shreds problem materials such as rags, disposable wipes and other difficult solids with ease. Other professional features include molded torque stops for pump security, schedule 80 PVC discharge piping and a pre-installed union for easy pump removal.
- 115 Volt grinder pump-operates on a standard 20 amp circuit
- Union disconnect for easy serviceability
- 2" Discharge
- 4" No-hub type inlet
- Heavy schedule 80 PVC discharge pipe
- 2" Electrical conduit hub
- Shallow 24" basin for easier installation in difficult soil conditions
- 41 gallon capacity for longer pump cycles
- Molded torque stops for pump security
- Durable polyethylene basin
- Anti-flotation collar
- Heavy-duty polyethylene cover
- Stainless steel cover bolts
- HP: 1
- Volts: 115V
- Phase: 1
- Discharge Size: 2"
- Cord Length: 25'
- Alarm: No
- Weight: 84 lbs