Mild Climate - Roof Mount Assembly - Roof Mount Bracket and Hydrant
PRIER's P-RH3 Mild Climate Roof Hydrant provides a year round source of water to roof surfaces in mild climate areas, making rooftop and equipment cleaning and maintenance a breeze. This hydrant consists of a commercial sill faucet mounted onto a post for easy access, and includes a built-in double check valve and vacuum breaker.
The P-RH3 attaches to any roof structure by means of PRIER's new Universal Roof Hydrant Mounting Bracket (P-RMB). In contrast to competitors' options, PRIER's mounting bracket attaches to the structural member of the building with rigid support, instead of the skin of the building like competitive products. Additionally, the P-RMB requires only a single penetration point and is adjustable to accommodate roof angles. This bracket can be mounted to concrete, wood, steel, I-beams, truss, perlins or other structural member with standard construction materials (Unistrut, all-thread, etc.).
Purchase of P-RH3 includes the Universal Roof Hydrant Mounting Bracket.
- Mounts to any roof structural member (truss, I-beam, concrete roof, etc.)
- Single hole penetration of 1 3/4"
- Single person installation with standard tools
- ASSE 1052 approved vacuum breaker and backflow preventer
- Commercial sill faucet on post for easy access
- Valve has integral vacuum breaker and back flow preventer
- Convertible to vandal proof loose key
- Designed to be installed with standard construction materials (Unistrut, all-thread, etc.)
- Repair can be easily accomplished at roof level
- 3/4" garden hose threads standard
- Heavy duty brass construction with a satin nickel finish
- Heavy duty galvanized pipe provides stability and is easily mounted to the roof mounting bracket
- Adjustable bracket to accommodate roof angles up to 4/12