Liberty Pumps - P382LE41- 24" x 24" Simplex Sewage System - 4/10HP
The Pro380-Series is a large capacity shallow system design featuring a 24" x 24" basin - perfect for bedrock and difficult soil conditions. The Pro380-Series offers a large 41 gallon capacity and longer pump cycles for extended pump life. The Pro380-Series sewage package arrives from the factory pre-assembled saving valuable labor time at the job site. Now available "alarm-ready" with pre-mounted alarm floats. Give the Pro380 a try and see why more contractors are demanding Liberty. The Pro-Series is backed by Liberty's standard three-year warranty.
- QuickTree system allows easy access and removal of switches without disturbing pump or plumbing.
- Integral rubber seals permanently attached to cover.
- Unique cord seal technology integrated into the inspection cover.
- Shallow basin design (24") for easier installation in difficult soil/bedrock locations.
- Large 41 gallon capacity for longer pump cycles.
- Integrally molded torque stops secure the pump in its proper position
- Integrally molded anti-flotation collar.
- Durable polyethylene construction.
- Completely assembled.
- HP: 4/10
- Volts: 115
- Phase: 1
- Discharge: 2"
- Weight: 60
Sewage and Effluent Pumps: