America`s first solar-powered electric fence charger! Laser trimmed, computer precision, solid state circuitry provides reliable, powerful low impedance shock to end of the fence. Uses free energy from the sun for maximum shock – day or night. Eliminates need for expensive battery replacement or inconvenient recharging.
At a glance built-in performance meter shows you the fence condition – good, marginal or bad.
Features latest state-of-the-art solar panel with over 42% more battery charging power. Will charge battery even on cloudy days with maximum power in direct sunlight.
Totally weather-proof for outdoor use.
NEW EXCLUSIVE FEATURES NOW AVAILABLE WITH THE PARMAK MODEL DF-SP-LI
When the DF-SP-LI is first turned to ON position, the performance meter on front of fence charger now performs 3 exclusive functions: 1. Meter operation test 2. Battery charge level test 3. Fence charger voltage output on fence.
1. Meter Operation Test: This test will sweep meter needle to full scale and back. This test shows that meter movement is smooth and able to indicate full scale. If meter is functioning correctly the needle will go to the top of green (full scale) and then return to bottom of red.
2. Battery Charge Level Test: The meter will indicate the charge level of the battery. If the meter indicates “RED” the battery should be recharged before operating fence charger. If the meter indicates “YELLOW” the battery is low and should be recharged soon. If the meter indicates “GREEN” the battery has a good charge. To get the most accurate reading of the battery charge level, the battery should be in a no load/no charge state. Battery charge level will be indicated for the first 5 seconds immediately following the Meter Operation Test.
3. Voltage Output: After battery charge level test, the performance meter will begin to indicate amount of voltage on fence: GREEN— good voltage on fence— YELLOW fence voltage low, check fence— RED no voltage on fence, check fence immediately.
Full 3 year warranty covers damage caused by lightning. Six-volt battery warranted one year.
- Powerful low impedance design
- New more powerful solar panel
- Exclusive built-in performance meter
- Will operate for 21 days in total darkness
- Weatherproof, outdoor model.
- Ideal for small to medium pastures
- Complete with sealed rechargeable 6 volt battery
- Charges up to 25 miles of fence – 1.6 joules*
- 100% American made
- UL Listed
|Indoor / Outdoor Installation||Outdoor only|
|Power Source||6V Solar/Battery|
|Fence Voltage - Open Circuit||9,000|
|Fence Voltage - 500 ohm||2,650|
|Display||Performance Meter - Analog|
The Brilliance LED Smart Socket 3.0: Illuminating the Future of Landscape LightingThe Brilliance LED Smart Socket 3.0 has arrived, revolutionizing the way we control landscape lighting. With its advanced features and seamless integration with modern technology, this cutting-edge device is set to transform outdoor lighting experiences.Read now
The Benefits of the Liberty SJ10 Water Powered Sump Pump Back Up: Why You Should Consider ItRead now
Discover the advantages of using the Liberty SJ10 water powered sump pump back up for your home. From reliable backup to easy installation, learn why the SJ10 SumpJet is a smart investment. When it comes to protecting your home from...
Keep Your Plants Hydrated: Tips for Yearly Drip Irrigation System MaintenanceRead now
Drip irrigation systems are a popular method of watering plants because they are efficient, cost-effective, and conserve water. However, like any irrigation system, drip systems require maintenance to ensure they continue to function properly. Here are some tips on how...