Rain Bird - PC071032 Pressure-Compensating Module - 10/32 Thread Inlet, 7.0 GPH, Violet
- Pressure-Compensating Module - 10/32 Thread Inlet, 7.0 GPH, Violet
- Most compact and unobtrusive emitters
- Pressure-compensating design delivers uniform flow throughout a wide pressure range (10 to 50 psi; 0.7 to 3.5 bar)
- 10-32 threaded inlet that easily threads into a PolyFlex Riser, 10-32 Thread adapter or 1800 Xeri-Bubbler Adapter
- Robust design; durable plastic construction is UV-resistant and color-coded to identify flow rate
Point-source medium-flow emitters for watering larger shrubs and trees. The only emitters with self-piercing barbs, making them the easiest to install using the Xeriman™ tool. Widest selection of pressure-compensating emitters, with 6 flow rates and 2 inlet options.
- Emission Device Type: Single-outlet Emitter
- Inlet Type: 10-32 Threaded
- Flow Rate: 7.0 gph
- Operating Range:
- Pressure: 10 to 50 psi (0.7 to 3.5 bar)
- Required filtration: 100-mesh (150-micron)
- Note: Use a PC Diffuser Cap to eliminate squirting water when using a PC Module staked at the end of 1/4 in. Distribution Tubing (XQ) or on a PolyFlex Riser (PFR/FRA).