- 5.0 GPH Pressure Compensating Threaded Low-Flow Bubbler
- Point-Source Medium-Flow Emitters for Watering Larger Shrubs and Trees
- Use as a bubbler on 1/2 in. PVC riser
- 1/2 in. FPT threads screw onto a variety of risers, spray heads, and fittings, delivering point-source, pressure compensating flow
- Uniform flow throughout a wide pressure range (15 to 50 psi; 1.03 to 3.45 bar)
- Robust design - durable plastic construction is UV-resistant and color coded caps identify flow rate
Rain Bird's Pressure Compensating Bubblers are ideal for a variety of applications including shrub plantings, trees, containers, annual color, and flower beds.
Rain Bird's new pressure compensating bubblers are designed for a rugged environment. Offered in 5 gph, 7 gph, and 10 gph models, the bubbler style outlet and medium-flow options provide more flexibility for commercial applications. The 1/2 in. FPT threaded inlet makes these devices ideal for installations using a PVC pipe and schedule 80 risers.
Durable – UV-resistant durable plastic construction with 1/2 in. FPT threads screws onto PVC pipe or schedule 80 risers.
Flexible – Pressure compensating design delivers uniform flow throughout a wide pressure range (15-50 psi). Ideal for a variety of applications including shrubs, trees, containers and large pots.
Easy to Identify – Color-coded caps make identifying the flow rate easy. Light Brown = 5gph, Violet = 7gph and Green = 10gph.
- Emission Device Type: Bubbler
- Inlet Type: FPT
- Flow Rate: 5.0 gph
- Operating Range:
- Pressure: 15 to 50 psi (1.03 to 3.45 bar)
- Required Filtration: 100 mesh (150 micron)
- Inlet: 1/2 in. FPT threads are specifically designed to be used with:
- 1/2 in. PVC risers, schedule 80 risers
- MDCF50MPT 1/2 in. MPT compression fittings (16-18mm)
- XFDMA050 1/2 in. MPT insert fittings (17mm)
- Rain Bird 1800 Series spray head with fitting
- Xeri-Pop spray head with fitting
- UNI-Spray or shrub adapter
Intermatic Pool Timer Troubleshooting StepsRead now
If you're a pool owner, you know that keeping your pool clean and well-maintained is essential. One of the most important parts of pool maintenance is ensuring that your pool pump is running on a regular schedule. That's where Intermatic...
Get Your Pool Ready for SummerRead now
Swimming pools are an excellent way to beat the heat and enjoy a refreshing dip during the summer months. However, owning a pool requires regular maintenance, including pool cleaning. Regular pool cleaning is not only important for aesthetic purposes but...
RGBW Color Changing MR16 Options For Landscape LightingRead now
Sollos Color Splash MR16 and Unique Vivid Series MR16 RGB: An Innovative Color Landscape Lighting Solution for Any Space Lighting is an essential element in any space, and it can significantly impact the mood and ambiance of a room. With...