Rain Bird - PESB Scrubber Valves with Flow Control
by Rain Bird
Save $ -146.90
PEB Valve Features Include:
- Durable glass-filled nylon construction with fabric-reinforced rubber diaphragm for long life and reliable performance.
- Globe configuration.
- Normally closed, forward flow design.
- Slow closing to prevent water hammer and subsequent system damage.
- Low flow capability for a wide range of applications.
- One-piece solenoid design with captured plunger and spring for easy servicing. Prevents loss of parts during field service.
- Flow control handle adjusts water flows as needed.
- Manual internal bleed manually operates the valve without allowing water into the valve box; allows pressure regulator to be adjusted without turning the valve on at the controller first.
- Manual external bleed permits flushing debris from the system. Recommended for system start up and after repairs.
- Stainless steel studs molded into the body. Bonnet can be attached and removed more easily and more often without damaging threads
- Temperature: Up to 150° F (66° C)
- 24 VAC 50/60 Hz (cycles per second) solenoid power requirement:
- 0.41 A (9.8 VA) inrush current
- 0.28 A (6.7 VA) holding current
- Solenoid coil resistance: 24 Ohms, nominal
- Inlet Size: 1
- Inlet Thread: Female NPT
- Flow Control: 0.25 - 200
- Pressure Rating/Range: 20 - 200