Hunter Industries PGP Series Shrub Rotor
The PGP Ultra takes the foundation of the best-selling PGP Rotor and raises the bar with a variety of new features developed over three decades of research, customer feedback, and lab testing. Among the most notable improvements of the PGP Ultra is its non-strippable drive and automatic arc return. These two features work to allow the turret to be turned without causing damage, and return the turret to its original arc regardless of where it is turned. Other advanced features include 22 nozzle options with several radius choices, and a headed slot and set screw. The diversity of the PGP Ultra offers system installers an array of efficient options on any site.
- Arc setting: 50 to 360 degrees
- Factory installed rubber cover
- Through-the-top arc adjustment
- Quick check arc mechanism
- Water lubricated gear-drive
- Nozzle choices: 22
- Nozzle racks: 1.5 to 8.0 blue, 2.0 LA to 4.5 LA gray, 0.50 to 3.0 black, 6.0 to 13.0 green
- Five year warranty
- Flow Rate: 0.36 - 14.8 GPM
- Inlet Size: 3/4"
- Pressure Rating/Range: 25 - 70
- Optimum Pressure: 45
- Precipitation Rate: 0.4