Hunter Industries - PGV-151 - PGV Series 1 1/2 Inch Globe Angle Valve with Flow Control
This hard working, heavy-duty valve offers the best features of Hunter’s top-of-the-line valves. Built with enough durability to handle the rigors of most residential and light commercial sites, the PGV is available in an array of configurations. For smaller landscape applications, the PGV is available in four 1" body configurations: angle, globe, male x male, or male x barb design. In turn, each model is available in either a flow control or non-flow control version. For larger landscape applications, the PGV comes in both 1-1/2" and 2" globe/angle models (with flow control). All models feature durable high-grade construction and a rugged diaphragm with support to prevent stress failure.
- Sizes: 1-1⁄2"
- External and internal manual bleed allows quick and easy “at the valve” activation
- Double-beaded diaphragm seal design for superior leak-free performance
- Optional: DC latching solenoids enable Hunter’s battery-powered controllers
- Captive bonnet bolts provide hassle-free valve maintenance
- Low flow capability allows use of Hunter’s micro-irrigation products
- Encapsulated 24 VAC solenoid with captive plunger for hassle-free service
- Temperature rating: 150° F
- Warranty period: 2 years
- Inlet Diameter: 1½"
- Height: 7½"
- Length: 5¾"
- Width: 4½"
- Flow rate:
- PGV-151: 20 to 120 GPM
- PGV-201: 20 to 150 GPM
- Recommended pressure range: 20 to 150 PSI
- 24 VAC solenoid
- 350 mA inrush, 190 mA holding, 60 HZ
- 370 mA inrush, 210 mA holding, 50 HZ
Factory Installed Options
- Valve without solenoid
- DC latching solenoid
User Installed Options
- Solenoid conduit cover (P/N 464322)
- DC latching solenoid (P/N 458200)
- Accu-Sync pressure regulator
- Reclaimed water ID handle for PGV-101 models (P/N 269205) and PGV-151/201 models (P/N 607105)