PRIER C-434 provides a year round source of water in areas that are subject to freezing temperatures. The hydrant valve is connected to the supply piping in the heated portion of the structure, eliminating the possibility of freezing. To assure freeze protection, the hydrant will drain even with the hose attached and under pressure without spray back.
The C-434 combines freezeless hydrant features with self-draining, anti-siphon and two backflow check valves. The vacuum breaker/backflow preventer provides protection against cross-connection of the potable water supply, while venting to eliminate any vacuum. Upon closure, valve drains even with closed end hose attached. No special installation tools are required.
- Double check valve and anti-siphon vacuum breaker
- Drains automatically with hose attached
- Integral cast flange with built-in drainage pitch
- Solid brass body
- Satin nickel plated body maintains attractive finish
- Soft-grip coated cast aluminum handle
- Metal collar covers drainage holes and protects against insect nesting while closing under pressure
- Cycle tested to simulate 5000 turns
- Patent protected
- Each valve air-tested at factory for leak-free quality