PRIER’s C-70/C-71 Hearthglow Log Lighter Kit is often copied, but never quite duplicated. The Hearthglow Log Lighter Kit is designed for log burning fireplaces and can be installed with multiple log lighter bars for extra wide hearths.
The C-64 Gas Valve is a 3-way design, allowing for installation as a straight or angle valve. This design allows one valve to be used in multiple applications. The C-70 Log Lighter Kit includes a brass plug for the unused opening on the valve. The C-67 Gas Valve includes a 12” operating rod that the installer cuts to the desired length. The C-67 has the flexibility of being installed from 1” to 14” below the surface. It is perfect for below-the-joist or in-wall installation.
- C-64 3-Way Gas Valve or C-67 Extended Stem Gas Valve (choose one)
- Polished Brass or Polished Chrome Escutcheon
- C-69 Log Lighter Bar with ash shields
- Hearth key
- Burner Bar entry from left, right or bottom
- Available for use with LP Gas by adding PRIER 514-0001 LP Adapter to C-69 Burner Bar