Rain Bird - 24 VAC 1" Electric Brass Irrigation Valve
Electric remote control valves don't come any better than EFB-CP Series red brass valves. Need a contamination-proof, self-flushing screen that cleans itself and resists debris build-up in dirty water? The EFB-CP's the one!
Ideal for non-potable water valve applications, the EFB-CP is designed to handle chlorine and other harsh chemicals found in reclaimed water systems.
EFB-CP Series valves offer long life and superior performance in high pressure applications.
- Manual external bleed permits flushing debris from the system. Recommended for system start up and other repairs.
- Contamination-proof, self-flushing filter screen resists debris build-up. Water flow continuously flushes the screen, dislodging particles and debris before they can accumulate and clog the filter.
- Globe configuration.
- Reclaimed water compatible: all models now feature EPDM diaphragms and chlorine-resistant parts as standard equipment.
- Purple handle cover included to designate non-potable water.
- Accommodates optional, field installed PRS-D pressure regulating module to ensure optimum sprinkler performance. Regulates up to 100 psi (6.9 bar)
- Accepts latching solenoid for use with Rain Bird battery-operated controllers up to 150 psi (10,35 bar).
Compatible with ESP-LXD decoders.
- Valve Size: 1 in
- Valve Type: Inline
- Material: Brass
- Valve Inlet/Outlet Configuration: NPT Female x NPT Female Threaded
- Valve Options: Decoder-system Compatible, Non-potable
- Valve Series: EFB-CP
- Operating Temperature: Up to 150° F (66° C)
- Dimensions: 6" (15.2 cm) x 4 1/2" (11.4 cm) x 3 1/4" (8.3 cm)
- Electrical Specifications:
- 24 VAC 50/60 Hz (cycles per second) solenoid
- Inrush current: 0.41A (9.9VA)
- Holding current: 0.14A (3.43VA)
- Coil resistance: 30-39 ohms
- Flow Range:
- With/without PRS-D: 5 to 200 GPM (1.14 to 45,40 m3/h; 0,32 to 12,60 l/s)
- Operating Pressure: 15 to 200 psi (1,04 to 13,80 bar)