- 3" Pressure Regulating Pop-up Sprinkler 6" Total Length
- Up to 50% water savings
- 1800 Professional Series
- Up to 15' distance
- 0 to 360 degree Adjustable pattern
- Heavy duty design for longest life
- Pressure Regulator helps stop wasteful misting
- #1 Best Selling sprinkler in the world
- 3" pop-up height
- 1/2" NPT
- Spray distance from 8 - 15 ft. with adjustable spray pattern
- Pressure regulator prevents misting and water waste
- Out-of-sight retraction into the lawn when not in operation
- 1803PRS will not physically accommodate rotating variable arc nozzles (R-VANs)
The Difference Between Sewage Pumps and Grinder PumpsRead now
Table of Contents Introduction What is a Sewage Pump? How Does a Sewage Pump Work? Types of Sewage Pumps Submersible Sewage Pumps Pedestal Sewage Pumps Effluent Pumps Advantages of Sewage Pumps What is a Grinder Pump? How Does a Grinder...
What Are the Benefits of Drip Irrigation Systems?Read now
Drip irrigation systems are becoming increasingly popular in agriculture due to their many benefits. This article explores the advantages of drip irrigation systems for farmers and the environment. Irrigation is an essential aspect of agriculture, ensuring that crops receive the...
Wifi Irrigation Timers: The Ultimate Solution for Smart Irrigation SystemsRead now
Discover the benefits of using Wifi Irrigation Timers for your smart irrigation system. From saving time and water to improving plant health, this technology is a game-changer for gardeners and farmers alike. Irrigation is an essential component of agriculture and gardening, and...