Rain Bird - 1806P45 6" 1800 Series Pressure Regulated P45 Spray Head - No Nozzle
Installed in parks and backyards across the globe, Rain Bird's 1800 Series is the #1 commercial-grade irrigation spray head brand in the world.
Chosen for its reliability, heavy-duty materials, and versatility, the 1800 Series offers a broad selection of pop up heights and nozzle combinations for watering shrubs, small lawns, and irregularly shaped planting areas.
All models feature Rain Bird's patented pop-up mechanism with heavy-duty stainless steel spring for dependable out-of-sight retraction, plus an exclusive co-molded wiper seal for unmatched resistance to grit, pressure, and extreme environments.
The Perfect Pair for Pressure Regulation
Rain Bird’s pressure-regulating stem (PRS) saves up to a gallon of water per minute.
We offer three perfectly paired combinations of PRS spray bodies and high-efficiency nozzles. Each pair is designed to work together to give you the best possible performance across your entire irrigation system — all while saving water.
All Rain Bird pressure regulating spray bodies are WaterSense certified by ICC-ES
PATENTED PRS pressure regulator built into stem. No parts to be installed at the site. Saves time and money
Maintains constant outlet pressure at 45 psi (3.1 bar) at varying inlet pressures regardless of nozzles used
30 psi is recommended for optimal spray nozzle performance, 45 psi is recommended for optimal rotary nozzle performance
- Nozzle not included
Co-molded wiper seal provides unmatched resistance to grit, pressure and the environment
Constructed of time-proven UV-resistant plastic and corrosion-resistant stainless steel parts, ensuring long product life
Precision controlled flush at pop-down clears debris from unit, assuring positive stem retraction in all soil types
Two-piece ratchet mechanism allows easy nozzle pattern alignment and provides added durability
Five-Year Trade Warranty
- Maintains constant outlet pressure at 45psi. Ensures maximum nozzle performance, even with varying inlet pressures. Maintains constant pressure regardless of nozzles used.
- Unlike competitive PRS sprays, Rain Bird PRS sprays adjust to fluctuating pressure, optimizing flow and promoting a more consistent spray pattern.
- Ensures consistent performance throughout zone if nozzle is removed or damaged. Keeps plant life covered by other spray heads properly irrigated.
- Ends misting and fogging caused by high pressure. Stops water waste. Ensures necessary watering occurs in high pressure or wind conditions.
- Traps water in lateral pipes in elevation changes of up to 14 feet (4,2 m). Reduces wear on system components by minimizing water hammer during start-up.
- Prevents drainage from spray heads at lower elevations. Stops water waste. Ends landscape damage due to flooding and/or erosion.
- Even stronger retract spring to accommodate elevation changes up to 14 feet (4,2 m). One of the strongest springs in the industry.
- Co-molded, pressure-activated, multi-functional wiper seal assures positive seal without excess “flow-by” which enables more heads to be installed on the same valve.
- All sprinkler components are removable from the top without special tools, providing for quick and easy flushing and
- maintenance of the sprinkler.
- Constructed of time-proven UV-resistant plastic and corrosion resistant stainless steel parts, assuring long product life.
- Nozzle Type: No Nozzle Included
- Body height: 9 3/8" (23.8 cm)
- Exposed surface diameter: 2 1/4" (5.7 cm)
- Pop-up Height: 6 in
- 1/2" (15/21) female threaded inlet
- Flow-by: 0 at 8 psi (0.6 bar) or greater; 0.50 gpm (0.11 m3/h; 1.80 l/m) otherwise
- Regulates nozzle pressure to an average 45 psi (3.1 bar) with inlet pressures of up to 70 psi (4.8 bar)
- Spacing: 2.5 to 24 feet (4.0 to 7.3 m)
- Pressure: 15 to 70 psi (1.7 to 4.8 bar)