This versatile rotor offers an attachable nozzle tree with six superior performing Rain Curtain nozzles and the convenience of reversing full and part circle operation (up to 360 degrees) in one unit. Plus, a nozzle removal feature and easily removable filter screen makes maintenance a breeze.
All of this and an affordable price makes the Rain Bird 3500 Series one rotor that is easy to use, easy to buy and tough to beat!
- 4 in. part/full-circle pop-up rotor sprinkler
- Top-adjust arc adjustment requiring only a flat-blade screwdriver
- 40- 360° Arc Part-Circle arc rotation and reversing Full-Circle rotation in one
- Attachable nozzle tree of six Rain Curtain nozzles
- Radius adjustment screw allows up to 35% radius reduction without changing nozzles
- Quick Check Arc/Fast Forward
- Dual action, positive stop wiper seal protects internals from debris and assures positive pop-up and retraction
- Self-adjusting stator does not require replacement when changing nozzles
- Water-lubricated gear-drive design for durable, reliable operation
- Easily removable filter screen
- Nozzle removal feature
- Arc setting factory preset at 180° for installation convenience
- Rotor Series: 3500
- Coverage Radius: 15-35 ft
- Inlet: 1/2 in
- Features: Gear Drive, Rain Curtain Nozzles
- Pop-Up Height: 4 in
- Precipitation rate: .37 to .72 inches per hour (9 to 18 mm/h)
- Radius: 15 to 35 feet (4,6 to 10,7 m). Radius may be reduced up to 35% with Radius Reduction Screw
- Pressure: 25-55 psi (1,7 to 3,8 Bars)
- Flow Rate: .54 to 4.6 gpm (,12 to 1,04 m 3/h)
- Reversing Full-and Part-circle adjustment 40° – 360°
- Coverage Arc: 40° - 360° Reversing Full and Part-Circle
Orbit 58322 Traveling Sprinkler TipsRead now
If you're a homeowner who takes pride in their lawn, you understand the importance of watering your grass regularly. But with so many different types of sprinklers on the market, it can be tough to know which one is right...
Selecting The Appropriate Rain Bird 5000 Series Rotor for Your LawnRead now
Rain Bird is a well-known brand in the irrigation industry, and their 5000/5000+ series rotors are popular among homeowners and professionals alike. However, the 5000/5000+ series also includes the popular 5004 Plus (PL), the 5004 Pressure Regulation Rotor (PRS), and...
The difference between a Pressure Vacuum Breaker and a Reduced Pressure ZoneRead now
When it comes to protecting a plumbing system from backflow, there are different types of devices that can be installed. Two common types of backflow prevention devices are the Pressure Vacuum Breaker (PVB) and the Reduced Pressure Zone (RPZ). While both...