Spec Sheet Install Manual
*One Solenoid Handle Per Order
- 1 in. (26/34) standard in-line configuration
- Double-filtered pilot-flow design for maximum reliability
- Balanced-pressure diaphragm for long life
- External bleed to manually flush system of dirt and debris during installation and system start-up
- Internal bleed for spray-free manual operation
- Energy-efficient, low-power encapsulated solenoid with captured plunger and 90-mesh (200 micron) solenoid filter
- All of our valves work with any standard sprinkler timer.
- Buna-N diaphragm with self-cleaning 90 mesh (200 micron) pilot water filter and captive spring.
- Operates in low-flow and Xerigation® applications when the RBY filter is installed upstream.
- 1.25 in. (3,2 cm) stainless steel phillips head screws.
- Accepts latching solenoid for use with Rain Bird battery-operated controllers.
- Valve Size: 1"
- Valve Type: Inline
- Material: Plastic
- Valve Inlet/Outlet Configuration: Slip x Slip
- Valve Series: DV/DVF
- Operating Temperature: Up to 110° F (43° C)
- Electrical Specifications:
- 24 VAC 50/60 Hz (cycles per second) solenoid power requirement:
- 0.30 A (7.2 VA) inrush current; 0.23 A (5.5 VA) holding current
- Solenoid coil resistance: 38 Ohms
- Flow Range: 0.2 to 22 GPM (0,05 to 5,0 m3/h; 0,01 to 1,39 l/s). For flows below 3 GPM (0,75 m3/h; 0,21 l/s) or any Xerigation® application, use a 200 mesh filter installed upstream.
- Operating Pressure: 15 to 150 psi (1,0 to 10,4 bar)
RGBW Color Changing MR16 Options For Landscape LightingRead now
Sollos Color Splash MR16 and Unique Vivid Series MR16 RGB: An Innovative Color Landscape Lighting Solution for Any Space Lighting is an essential element in any space, and it can significantly impact the mood and ambiance of a room. With...
Turtle Safe LED LightsRead now
In recent years, turtle populations have been declining due to various factors, including light pollution. Turtles use the natural light from the moon and stars to navigate, but artificial lights can confuse them and lead them away from their natural...
How Tankless Water Heaters WorkRead now
A tankless Rinnai water heater works by heating water on demand as it flows through the unit, rather than storing and continuously heating a large tank of water like traditional water heaters. Here are the steps of how a tankless...