Rain Bird - XQF1012100 QXF Dripline Header
Patent- pending QF Dripline Header is the ONLY coiled header on the market. Made of a proprietary, dual-layered polyethylene blend for optimal flexibility, this product is ideal for curved or non-symmetrical landscapes like street medians and circular hardscapes. Simply roll out, connect to a water source and attach the dripline; it�s that simple.
360� Pre-Installed XF Series Rotating Barbs
No other product has pre-installed barbs that ensure guaranteed spacing. The 360� rotating barbs allow for trenching misalignment � no need to re-trench, simply rotate the barb slightly to accommodate the dripline. QF Header Dripline also features the XF Series Fitting barb design, which requires 50% less force to insert as compared to other insert fittings � resulting in less hand and wrist fatigue. A protective ring surrounds the barb, protecting it from damage and ensuring a proper seal. The ring also provides leverage when inserting the barb into the dripline.
Features / Benefits
- Easy to install. No more measuring, cutting, gluing or taping
- Pre-installed barb fittings that rotate 360� - Simply roll out and attach the dripline to desired position
- Same performance as comparable sized PVC
- A proprietary blend of polyethylene provides the same easy-to-manage, self-dispensing coil as other Rain Bird XF Series Dripline
- Available in 100� coils
- 3/4� and 1� diameters, 12� or 18� spacing
- Accepts any 16-17mm dripline
- Uses industry standard fittings
- Designed to work with �� and 1� compression fittings, lock fittings and insert fittings with clamps.