Rain Bird - R-VAN24 Adjustable Rotary Nozzle - 45-270° - 17-24'
Rain Bird® R-VAN Adjustable Rotary Nozzles provide water efficiency and design flexibility. R-VAN Adjustable Rotary Nozzles feature rotating stream technology which uniformly delivers water at a low precipitation rate, significantly reducing runoff and erosion.
Retrofitting standard spray nozzles with R-VAN Adjustable Rotary Nozzles can reduce flow by up to 60% and improve water efficiency by up to 30%. Nozzle spray pattern and distance are easily adjusted by hand with no tools required.
Thick wind-resistant streams ensure efficient performance in adverse real world conditions. R-VAN’s large water droplets cut through the wind so water stays in the target zone without misting or fogging. An exclusive manual flush feature keeps nozzles clear of dirt and debris even in extreme conditions.
- 17-24’ Adjustable pattern rotary nozzle
- Quickly adjust arc and radius without tools
- Pull up flush feature clears the nozzle of dirt and debris
- Multiple, rotating streams uniformly distribute water throughout the radius range
- Low precipitation rate reduces run-off and erosion
- Matched precipitation rates across radius, arc and pattern types
- Maintains efficient performance at high operating pressures without misting or fogging
- Compatible with all models of Rain Bird spray bodies, risers, and adapters
- Previous Part Number: RVAN1724
- Nozzle Pattern: Adjustable Arc
- Nozzle Radius: 24’
- Nozzle Type: High-efficiency, Rotary spray
- Pressure Range: 30-55 PSI
- Recommended Operating Pressure: 45 PSI
- Arc: 45-270° Adjustable
- Adjustments: Arc and radius should be adjusted while water is running
- Spacing: 8-24’