Specification | Installation
Rain Bird’s Root Watering System (RWSM) enables vital water, oxygen, and nutrients to bypass compacted soil and directly reach tree and shrub root systems.
Its patented basket weave canister allows ground installation to a depth of 18" (45,7 cm). The RWSM is intended for use with water dispensing devices such as a bubbler head or a drip emitter.
The RWS promotes tree and shrub investment protection, watering efficiency and landscape aesthetics through deep root growth and tree development
- Investment Protection - Deep and broad roots yield transplantation survivability, stability in high winds, fast and healthy growth
- Watering Efficiency - Subsurface irrigation minimizes run-off and evaporation
- Landscape Aesthetics - Installs at grade and helps minimize damage to hardscapes
- Subsurface aeration and irrigation prevents tree and shrub transplant shock
- Highest efficiency solution for tree irrigation - up to 95% emission uniformity with minimal wind, evaporation, or edge control losses
- Aesthetically designed subsurface bubbler contributes to a landscape’s natural appearance
- Locking grate at grade deters vandals
- Helps prevent shallow root growth and hardscape damage
- Aesthetically attractive below grade installation
- Self-contained and factory assembled units for assured reliability
- 4" (10.2 cm) retaining cap and vandal resistant locking grate tops a18" (45.7 cm) semi-rigid mesh tube
- Factory installed ½" spiral barb elbow with a 1401 or 1402 bubbler makes connecting to lateral lines easy
- Options: Check valve to keep lines from draining and sand sock for use in fine soils; Purple grate cover for non-potable water sources
- 4" diameter x 18" length (10,2 cm x 45,7 cm)
- 1/2”(15/21) M NPT inlet
RGBW Color Changing MR16 Options For Landscape LightingRead now
Sollos Color Splash MR16 and Unique Vivid Series MR16 RGB: An Innovative Color Landscape Lighting Solution for Any Space Lighting is an essential element in any space, and it can significantly impact the mood and ambiance of a room. With...
Turtle Safe LED LightsRead now
In recent years, turtle populations have been declining due to various factors, including light pollution. Turtles use the natural light from the moon and stars to navigate, but artificial lights can confuse them and lead them away from their natural...
How Tankless Water Heaters WorkRead now
A tankless Rinnai water heater works by heating water on demand as it flows through the unit, rather than storing and continuously heating a large tank of water like traditional water heaters. Here are the steps of how a tankless...