Specification | Installation
The most flexible, pressure-compensating inline emitter tubing available to irrigate ground cover, dense plantings, hedge rows and more. Extra flexible tubing for fast, easy installation. Dual-layered tubing (brown over black or purple over black) provides unmatched resistance to chemicals, UV damage, and algae growth. Patented emitter design provides for increased reliability. Longer lateral runs than the competition.
NEW XFD Dripline Coil Labels
- Easier to read
- Useful jobsite information
- Peel off insert label to place in valve box or controller for future tubing identification
NEW Product Features
- Easy to read laser etched information on the tubing.
- Round emitter holes
- Colored stripes designate flow rate
- Black = 0.9 gph (3.5 l/hr)
- Tan = 0.6 gph (2.3 l/hr)
Extra flexible tubing for fast, easy installation
Dual-layered tubing (brown over black or purple over black) provides unmatched resistance to chemicals, UV damage and algae growth
Patented emitter design provides for increased reliability
Longer lateral runs than competition
Unique material offers significantly greater flexibility, allowing tighter turns with fewer elbows for easier installation
Choice of flow rates, spacing and coil lengths provides design flexibility for a variety of non-turfgrass applications
Use an Air/Vacuum Relief Valve Kit when installation is below soil (pg 147)
- Pressure: 8.5 to 60 psi
- Flow rates: 0.6 gph and 0.9 gph
- Temperature: Water up to 100° F (37.8C); Ambient up to 125° F (51.7C)
- Required filtration: 120 mesh
- Outside diameter: 0.634" (16.1 mm)
- Inside diameter: 0.536" (13.6 mm)
- Wall thickness: 0.049" (1.2 mm)
- Spacing: 12" or 18"
- Lengths: 100', 250', and 500' coils
- Use with XF Dripline Insert Fittings or Rain Bird Easy Fit Compression Fittings
RGBW Color Changing MR16 Options For Landscape LightingRead now
Sollos Color Splash MR16 and Unique Vivid Series MR16 RGB: An Innovative Color Landscape Lighting Solution for Any Space Lighting is an essential element in any space, and it can significantly impact the mood and ambiance of a room. With...
Turtle Safe LED LightsRead now
In recent years, turtle populations have been declining due to various factors, including light pollution. Turtles use the natural light from the moon and stars to navigate, but artificial lights can confuse them and lead them away from their natural...
How Tankless Water Heaters WorkRead now
A tankless Rinnai water heater works by heating water on demand as it flows through the unit, rather than storing and continuously heating a large tank of water like traditional water heaters. Here are the steps of how a tankless...