Rain Bird - 1402 Pressure Compensating Bubbler Nozzle
Rain Bird 1400 Series pressure compensating full circle bubblers provide a controlled, gentle umbrella of water for irrigating trees, flowers and shrub areas where pressure compensation is required.
Mount these bubblers on 1/2" male risers to effectively water areas from 1' to 3'.Full Circle Bubbler Features Include:
- Reduces runoff.
- Flow will not fluctuate at pressures between 20 and 90 psi.
- Maintains even flow.
- Flow is not adjustable for increased vandal resistance.
- No adjustment required.
- Corrosion-proof plastic and rubber construction for long life.
- Shipped with special SR-050 1/2 Inch bubbler filter screen for easy installation and resistance to debris.
- Trickle pattern for the 1402 bubbler nozzle.
- Flow: 0.25 to 2.00 GPM (0,06 to 0,46 m3/h; 0,02 to 0,12 l/s)
- Spacing: 1 to 3 feet (0,3 to 0,9 m)
- Pressure: 20 to 90 psi (1,4 to 6,2 bar)
- 1/2 Inch female threaded inlet
- Height: 1 Inch (2,5 cm)
- Top diameter: 1 Inch (2,5 cm)
- Inlet Size: 1/2"
- Inlet Thread: Female Threaded
- Flow Control: 0.5 GPM
- Pressure Rating/Range: 20 - 90