Rain Bird - RD12SP30NP 12" RD1800 Series Spray Head W/ SAM Check Valve, 30 PSI Pressure Regulator, Non-Potable
Legislation, growing demand and a limited potable water supply have increased our reliance on alternative water sources. As a result, water used for irrigation is harsher today than ever before. You told us you need a spray specifically suited for the most challenging environments. You also want a spray that will conserve water and provide years of worry-free performance. The new Rain Bird RD1800 Series Spray is proof that we’ve been listening.
The Rain Bird RD1800’s exclusive Triple-Blade Wiper Seal prevents stick-ups. Its innovative design handles the thickest grit and most dramatic pressure variations with ease and its exclusive Flow-Shield Technology helps you identify and solve problems faster.
The Rain Bird RD1800 is available in both potable and non-potable versions.
Triple-Blade Wiper Seal
- With a patented Triple-Blade Wiper Seal that precisely balances flushing, flow-by and debris protection, RD1800 optimizes performance and durability in all soil types.
- If a nozzle is ever broken or removed, patented Flow-ShieldTM Technology saves water by creating a low-flow service indication stream, letting you know there’s a problem before things get bad.
- Debris pockets in the base of the spray collect debris and grit to prevent recirculation, which provides a longer life. So, when other stems and nozzles become clogged with grit, the RD1800 remains clear.
Chlorine- and Chemical- Resistant Materials
- Exclusive models designed for non-potable water are made from the same durable plastics that are used in swimming pools, to outlast the unique challenges of recycled and reclaimed water. (Non-potable models only.)
Patented Purple Cap- Featuring the international Do Not Drink symbol and warnings in English and Spanish right on the cap, RD1800 eliminates the need for bulky clip-on warning caps. (Non-potable models only.)
Five-year trade warranty.
Part 2: Not Afraid to Get Its Wiper Seal Dirty
Part 3: World's Toughest Spray
Part 4: Pressure Variations? No Sweat.
Part 5: Because Stuff Happens
- Nozzle Type: No Nozzle Included
- Spray Head Series: RD1800 Series
- RD-12: 16" (40.6 cm) body height; 12" pop-up height (30.5 cm)
- Exposed surface diameter: 2 1/4" (5.7 cm)
- Pop-up Height: 12 in
- Features: Non-Potable / Reclaimed Water, PRS Pressure Regulating, SAM Seal-A-Matic Checkvalve
- Flow-by: 0 at 15 psi (1.0 bar) or greater; 0.5 gpm (0.1 m3/h; 0.03 l/s otherwise
- Inlets: 1/2" (15/21) NPT female threaded
- Operating Range:
- Spacing: 2.5 to 24 feet (0.8 to 7.3 m)
- Pressure: 15 to 100 psi (1.0 to 6.9 bar)