RE180iP is the perfect combination of high efficiency, comfort and value in a Propane gas non- condensing tankless water heater from Rinnai. Ideal for small to medium homes or remodels. Only the size of a small suitcase, is easy-to-install, reliable, and perfect for indoor locations; Rinnai products provide peace of mind with warranties that surpass the competition.
- Uniform Energy Factor: 0.82
- Warranty 15 yr Heat Exchanger / 5 yr Parts / 1 yr Labor
- 10,400 BTU (minimum)
180,000 BTU (maximum)
- Indoor Only
- RE Models DO NOT include isolation valves in the box (P/N: MIVK-T-LW).
Optimized Concentric Venting for Non-Condensing Models
Rinnai Tankless Water Heaters were the first to use a unique concentric venting system – featuring an inner pipe for exhaust and an outer pipe for fresh air from outdoors. The result is a direct-vent, sealed combustion system that requires only one penetration through the wall or roof.
|Manufacturer Trade Model Number - U.S.
||10.77 in / (274 mm)
||27.28 in / (693 mm)
||14.05 in / (357 mm)
||42.1 lb / (19.1 kg)
|Uniform Energy Factor
Compact Design to Save Space
• Wi-Fi Technology for Remote Monitoring, Management and Recirculation Control.
• Improved Gas Conversion
Condensate Neutralizer, ScaleCutter, Additional Controllers, Pipe Cover, EZConnect™ Cables, control·r™ Wi-Fi Module, External Recirculation Pump, Wireless Accessories, and many more.
Controller Standard: Integrated
Controller Optional: MC-195T-US, RWM101 (control r™), MC601, MCC601 (RE199/RE180)
• Heat Exchanger: 15 years or 12,000 operation hours, whichever occurs first
• All Other Parts and Components: 5 Years
• Reasonable Labor: 1 Year
* It is recommended that a trained and qualified professional who has attended a Rinnai training class complete the installation. The warranty may be voided due to any improper installation.
— Installation and service must be performed by a licensed professional.
How to fix the Rinnai Error Code LC or 00 Scale Build-Up Problem?
Properly Sizing a Tankless Water Heater
Why Every Home Needs a Wireless Controller for their Tankless Water Heater
5 Powerful Benefits of Upgrading to a Rinnai Tankless Water Heater
Rinnai Tankless Water Heaters
Rinnai Error Codes and Troubleshooting Tips
How Tankless Water Heaters Work