Prier Roof Mount Bracket Assembly
PRIER’s P-RMB Universal Roof Hydrant Mounting Bracket provides a means to attach any 3/4" post hydrant to a roof structure, thus providing a simple water source on the roof of a building.
PRIER's Mounting Bracket is compatible with PRIER's P-RH1, P-RH2 and P-RH3 Commercial Roof Hydrants. The Roof Mounting Bracket enables the hydrant to be mounted to any structural member with rigid support, instead of to the skin of the building like competitive products.
This bracket requires only a single penetration point of 1 3/4", and can be mounted to concrete, wood, steel, I-beams, truss, perlins or other structural members with standard construction materials (unistrut, all-thread, or other).
- Mounts to any roof structural member (truss, I-beam, concrete roof, etc.)
- Compatible with PRIER's P-RH1, P-RH2 and P-RH3 roof hydrants
- Single hole penetration of 1 3/4"
- Single person installation with standard tools
- Seals with standard roofing materials
- Works with any 3/4" post hydrant
- Designed to be installed with standard construction materials (Unistrut, all-thread, etc.)
- Powder coated steel design
- Adjustable to accommodate roof angles up to 4/12
- Bracket and hydrant can be installed independently