Rain Bird - RSDBEX RSD Series Rain Sensor with Latching Bracket and Extension Wire
The Rain Bird® RSD Series Rain Sensor automatically shuts off your sprinkler system when it rains, so you don’t have to worry when you’re home or away.
The RSD Series Rain Sensor easily connects to most irrigation system controllers.Electrical Specifications
- Application: suitable for low voltage 24VAC control circuits and 24 VAC pump start relay circuits (not recommended for use with high voltage pump start, pump start relay circuits or devices).
- Switch electrical rating: 3A @ 125/250 VAC.
- Capacity: Electrical rating suitable for use with up to ten 24VAC, 7VA solenoid valves per station, plus one master valve.
- Wire: 25' (7,6 m) length of #20, 2 conductor UV resistant extension wire.
- UL, cUL listed; CE, C-Tick approved.
- Multiple rainfall settings from 1/8" to 3/4" (5-20 mm) are quick and easy with just the twist of a dial.
- Adjustable vent ring helps control drying time.
- High-grade, UV-resistant polymer body resists the elements.
- Available in rugged aluminum bracket version (RSD-BEx comes with 5" latching aluminum bracket) or conduit version (RSD-CEx) for a clean and professional look.