2? Tee Type Insert Flow Sensor - Used with the SmartLink Flow Aircard
- Impeller - HDPE (High Density Polyethylene)
- Shaft - Tungsten Carbide
- O-ring ?? Buna-N
- Saddle, Sensor Housing, Retaining Nut ?? Type 1 PVC
- 150 PSI @ 90§ F
- 32§ F to 140§ F (0§ to 60§ C)
- Frequency Range: 0.3 Hz to 200 Hz
- Output Pulse: 5 ms +/-25%
- Quiescent current: 600 uA@8 VDC to 35 VDC max.
- Quiescent voltage: (VHigh)= Supply Voltage - (600uA X Supply Impedance)
- On State: (VLow)= Max. 1.2 VDC@50mA current limit, (10O +0.7VDC)
- 2 single conductor solid copper U.L. listed #18 AWG leads with direct burial insulation
- Lead length: 48 inches
- Wiring may be extended up to 2,000 feet with direct burial, twisted pair shielded cable
Understanding Color Temperature and Beam Spreads. What's Their Significance for Your Landscape LightingRead now
When it comes to landscape lighting, the color temperature of the light source can have a significant impact on the overall look and feel of your outdoor space. Color temperature is a measurement of the perceived color of a light...
What Are the Benefits of Drip Irrigation Systems?Read now
Drip irrigation systems are becoming increasingly popular in agriculture due to their many benefits. This article explores the advantages of drip irrigation systems for farmers and the environment. Irrigation is an essential aspect of agriculture, ensuring that crops receive the...
Wifi Irrigation Timers: The Ultimate Solution for Smart Irrigation SystemsRead now
Discover the benefits of using Wifi Irrigation Timers for your smart irrigation system. From saving time and water to improving plant health, this technology is a game-changer for gardeners and farmers alike. Irrigation is an essential component of agriculture and gardening, and...