The ProJet SN Series 1-1/2 HP shallow well jet pumps provide excellent performance with strong pressure for wells to 25 ft. deep, and are self-priming after the priming chamber has been filled with water.
- Quality Construction: Close-grained cast iron body. Drain port provided for easy winterizing.
- Precision Molded Diffuser: Pump primes faster, handles more air, with multi-port, precision-molded, reinforced polypropylene diffuser.
- Motor Windings: Superior insulation materials protect against excessive moisture and contaminants…assure prolonged motor life.
- Heavy-duty Ball Bearings: Shielded, permanently lubricated bearings, extensively tested to ensure extended life and smooth quiet operation.
- High-flow version of the 1/2 HP model allows higher flow rates with less horsepower and pressure.
Built-in Jet: High-strength Lexan nozzle and venturi for maximum resistance to corrosion and abrasion. Cleanout plug provided for ease of service.
Noryl Impeller: Precision-molded for perfect balance…ultra-smooth for highest performance and efficiency
Precision-Molded Diffuser: Pump primes faster, handles more air, with multi-port, precision-molded, reinforced polypropylene diffuser.
Mechanical Shaft Seal: Precision lapped and highly polished carbon-ceramic, stainless steel construction. Internal design guarantees continuous water lubrication
Motor Windings: Superior insulation materials protect against excessive moisture and contaminants…assure prolonged motor life
Balanced Rotor: Diecast under high pressures for uniform performance and greater efficiency, dynamically balanced.
Heavy-Duty Ball Bearings: Shielded, permanently lubricated bearings, extensively tested to ensure extended life and smooth, quiet operation
Pump and Motor Shaft: Stainless steel for maximum corrosion resistance; one-piece threaded shaft for positive impeller drive and alignment.
Dustproof Cover: All electrical components are protected from dirt, dust and insects by a dustproof canopy; ventilating air cannot contaminate vital switching components.
Pressure Switch: Professional quality, allows cut-in adjustments.