The Source 134215 T2C-100-200 TwistIIClean 1" ( 200 Mesh, Blue ) and 2 Adapters
Traditional filters use ineffective "rinse" methods which leave sediment trapped in the screen. When these screens become clogged, frequent cleanings and damaged screens become a common occurrence. With the TwistIIClean Water Filters patented reverse-flush technology reverses the flow of water to push all of the dirt off and out of the filter. This means no messy disassembly, no particle build-up, and more time between flushes.
Blue ( 200 Mesh, 74 Microns ) - Greatest protection. Often used on water treatment systems.
Exclusive Reverse-Flush Technology
Patented reverse-flush action actually reverses the flow of water to push all of the dirt off and out of the filter.
No Messy Disassembly
No need to take the filter apart to scrub the mesh simply twist and clean!
Larger Screen Mesh Area
A larger filter element means more time between flushes and less hassle for you.
Durable Stainless-Steel Screens
Stronger and more durable than common nylon screens for a much longer life.
Eliminates Build Up of Filter Cake
The filter is fully cleaned with each flush. No lingering or stuck particles means no build up that you'll have to clean out.
Glass-Filled Polypropylene Body Resists UV
UV resistant body means less yellowing and a longer life.
Viton O-Ring at Flush Port
A strong, durable O-ring at the flush port means maximum strength for a longer life of the filter.
Things to Take Into Consideration:
- Flow rate of the system
- Pressure loss expectations
- Particle Load of application
- What are you protecting?
1 Inch Specifications:
- Gallons Per Minute: 39
- Inlet / Outlet Size: 1 in. male NPT
- Screen Flush Size: 1/2 in.
- Effective Screen Surface Area: 12.02 in
- Height: 11 7/8"
- Width: 6"
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Weight with Water: 3 lbs
- Body: Glass-filled Polypropylene
- Clear Bowl: Acrylic
- Seals: EPDM; Flush Port O-rings is Viton
- Filter is for use with water only. Evaluate any chemicals in the water for proper usage with the filter.
- Protect unit from freezing, as you would with any other water lines.
- Install in cold water line that feeds the water heater. Do not use with hot water.
- Install filter in mostly vertical position.
- Offset from walls to allow for cleaning.
- Allow for clearance below to flush and remove lower bowl.