Toro Precision Series Rotating Male Nozzle
Based off the design of the world’s leading gear-driven rotor for golf applications, the Precision Series Rotating Nozzle powered by its proven planetary gear drive delivers wind-resistant, multi-stream, multi-trajectory patterns. Both the full circle and adjustable arc models deliver a radius range of 14 to 26 feet with exceptional uniformity and outstanding close-in watering, preventing the need to extend irrigation cycles to compensate for brown spots. The consistent matched precipitation rate of 0.55 inches per hour helps meet the needs of tight water windows.
Features & Benefits
Precision Series Rotating Nozzles utilize a proven planetary gear drive, variable stator and turbine to rotate the nozzle. The entire gear package is contained in the area beneath the fine mesh filter screen. Particles large enough to enter through the filter will exit out of the nozzle plate through the multi-streams.
Precision Series Rotating Nozzles reduce the number of models that need to be carried in inventory. Two male-threaded nozzles and two female-threaded nozzles are all that are required to cover radius range from 14-26 feet and 45-360°.
Matched Precipitation Rate of 0.55”/hr.
These nozzles deliver water more slowly and evenly than standard spray nozzles. The precipitation rate of 0.55”/hr helps prevent the need to increase irrigation run time so much that it is tough to apply all the water needed for a given water window.
Consistent Speed of Rotation
The Precision Series Rotating nozzle is not dependent on system pressure like competitive models. The gear drive mechanism delivers a consistent speed of rotation regardless of system pressure and prevents product stalling at low pressure. In addition, the gear drive allows for a wider operating pressure range of 20-75 PSI.
Higher Output Torque
The gear drive develops an output power that is 10 times stronger than the output torque of competitive units. This ensures positive rotation with no slowing caused by environmental factors such as blades of grass or small debris pushing up against the nozzle.
- Radius: 14’-26’
- Operating pressure range: 20-75 psi
- Recommended Pressure: 40-50 psi
- Flow Rate: 0.17-3.68 GPM
- 15 unique streams with different trajectories
- Maximum height of 20° trajectory to fight through wind
- Threads onto nearly all sprayheads and shrub adapters
- (male or female)
- Pre-attached screen for easy installation
- Radius reduction up to 25% by turning set screw 90°
- Color coded to identify adjustable or full circle
- Precipitation rate = 0.55”/hr. on square spacing plans
- Maintains precipitation rate as radius is reduced
- Matched precipitation from 14-26 feet
- Matched precipitation from 20-75 psi
- Adjustable by hand or with included tool
- Consistent speed of rotation not affected by pressure