TORO T7 Pop-Up Sports Rotor
The 1” inlet Toro T7 Series rotor is built rugged to withstand the performance and durability requirements of municipal/government, sports fields and large commercial settings. Driven by customer feedback, the T7 Series rotor has been designed and tested to ensure consistent performance and features a full 5” pop-up height, a visual top-of-rotor arc adjustment dial, and Smart Arc™ Memory that resets the rotor’s arc should it be changed due to vandalism or inexperienced users. Further enhancing its versatility, the T7 Series is also available in Low Flow models for smaller radius, lower flow applications, such as baseball infields.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Visual Arc Indication
Arc setting indicator on top of the rotor allows for easy wet or dry adjustments from 45°-360°.
High Efficiency Nozzles
Single port design ensures water is evenly distributed across the pattern without putting too much water near the head, which prevents seed from washing away.
Vandal and Abuse Resistance
Smart Arc™ memory safely returns sprinkler to previously set arc if vandalized. An integrated slip clutch prevents the breaking and stripping of gears.
Design Solutions and Safety
Standard check valve prevents low head drainage, and a minimal 2.2” exposed rubber cover diameter reduces the potential for injuries on play areas.
Heavy-duty retract spring and wiper seal reduce the occurrence of stick-ups and seal leakage, while a water-lubricated gear drive contributes to long-term consistent performance.
- Standard reversible Check-O-Matic seal
- Variable reversing stator
- Included nozzle trees:
- Low flow nozzles (2, 3, 4.5, 6, 7.5, and 9 gpm)
- Standard nozzles (7, 9, 12, 16, 20, 24, and 27 gpm)
- Slip clutch
- Locking cap screw
- Adjustment/pull up tool included
- Radius capability: Low flow models—39’-56’ | Standard models—46’-75’
- Flow rates: Low flow models—1.7-12.8 gpm | Standard models—6.6-30.6 gpm
- Operating pressure range: 40-100 psi
- Recommended operating pressure: 60-70 psi
- Inlet size: 1” female NPT
- Nozzle trajectory: 25°
- Arc adjustment: 45°-360° (unidirectional at 360°)
- Pop-up height (measured from top of cap to nozzle): 5”
- Body height: 8.8”
- Body diameter: 2.7”
- Rubber cover diameter: 2.2”
- Warranty: Five years