TracPipe Counter Strike Flexible Gas Pipe (1/2 inch x 50ft)
TracPipe's CounterStrike has millions of feet, and tens of thousands of installations, in the United States without a single documented instance of lightning damage to the product. So protect yourself and your customer and specify the safest CSST product in the world!
Available in tube sizes of 3/4", 1/2", and 1" and lengths of 100 and 50 feet.
- TracPipe CounterStrike has been shown to be up to 400 times more resistant to the damaging effects of electrical energy than yellow CSST.
- Lays straighter and pulls easier, dramatically decreasing installation times (and saving you time and money in the process).
- Unlike competitive brands, TracPipe CounterStrike is non-annealed making it more crush resistant, safer to install and easier to cut.
- TracPipe CounterStrike has larger pipe diameters compared to competitive brands, so save money by using a smaller size CounterStrike!
- Highest overall EHD Flow Capacity Rating.
- CSA Approved
- Tubing: Semi-rigid 300 Series Stainless Steel
- Jacket: Proprietary Polymer - Energy Dissipating Properties
- ASTM E-84 compliant not to exceed 25 flame spread and 50 smoke density