Rain Bird - TSJ12075 3/4" Male x Male 12" Turf Swing Joint
TSJ Series Swing Joints connect 3/4” (1,9 cm), 1” (2,5 cm) and 1 1/2” (3,8 cm) sprinklers or quick coupler valves to lateral pipes. This allows for easy adjustment of head to grade to prevent heads or pipes from breaking when run over by equipment.
The Rain Bird Turf Swing Joint with Pressure Regulating System (TSJ-PRS) controls and maintains a preset inlet pressure for rotors with 3/4" and 1" inlets. Pressure regulation right at the rotor gives designers more control over the irrigation system performance than other means of regulation.
In very high pressure or fluctuating pressure situations, the TSJ-PRS ensures optimal droplet size and eliminates misting, resulting in improved uniformity and reduced water consumption. The TSJ-PRS can also be used to provide the same pressure to each rotor on a zone in applications where high flow rates result in significant friction losses or where there are elevation changes.
- 12" (30.5 cm) long, 3⁄4" (20/27) M x M NPT swing joint
- Unique swept elbow flow characteristics optimize rotor performance
- Maintain constant pressure at the rotor inlet for improved range of water application
- Preassembled units save the contractor time and reduce installation costs
- Excellent structural integrity from the swept elbow design reduces the costs associated with fatigue-related failures
- Oversized threaded inlets and large visible stops make hand tightening simple
- Double O Ring provides extra protection against leaks and keeps threads clean of debris making hand tightening easy
- Inlet Size: 3/4"
- Inlet Thread: Male NPT x Male NPT
- Optimum Pressure: 315