Whether you need to remove water from sprinklers and valves boxes or displace gallons of standing water in the field, the Underhill Gulp series of water removal hand pumps has the right tool for the job. Constructed form heavy-duty, corrosion proof materials, these pumps are self-priming and easy to clean. The Gulp is ideal pump for carrying on maintenance carts for small, routine needs.
- 36-inch clear pump chamber has a capacity 35-ounce per stroke; 72-inch high grade outlet hose
- Aircraft aluminum grade pump shaft with super-grip ergonomic pump handle
- Self priming; High volume capacity with super smooth and durable pumping action
- Can be completely dissembled for easy cleaning
- Now comes with Mudguard attachment filter, minimizes pump from burring into mud/debris to avoid clogging
- 2020 Model Pictured
BIG GULP PRO Water Removal Suction Pump. Heavy Duty. 36" Pump. 72" Discharge Tubing w/ Mudguard
Understanding Color Temperature and Beam Spreads. What's Their Significance for Your Landscape LightingRead now
When it comes to landscape lighting, the color temperature of the light source can have a significant impact on the overall look and feel of your outdoor space. Color temperature is a measurement of the perceived color of a light...
What Are the Benefits of Drip Irrigation Systems?Read now
Drip irrigation systems are becoming increasingly popular in agriculture due to their many benefits. This article explores the advantages of drip irrigation systems for farmers and the environment. Irrigation is an essential aspect of agriculture, ensuring that crops receive the...
Wifi Irrigation Timers: The Ultimate Solution for Smart Irrigation SystemsRead now
Discover the benefits of using Wifi Irrigation Timers for your smart irrigation system. From saving time and water to improving plant health, this technology is a game-changer for gardeners and farmers alike. Irrigation is an essential component of agriculture and gardening, and...