Rain Bird - VB-STD Standard Valve Box - Green Lid
When it comes to irrigation system installation and design, valve boxes play an important role, yet often aren't given much thought. A well-designed valve box can make installations faster and easier while reducing the need for future maintenance.
- Body is made from 100 percent recycled materials, making them earth-friendly and LEED compliant.
- Lids also have beveled edges that minimize the potential for damage from lawn equipment while allowing for easier hand and shovel access.
- Pipe-hole knockouts designed to fit with most pipe configurations are built into the sides of the valve box for easy pipe placement with little need for time-consuming, tedious cutting.
- Knockouts can be slid back into place to keep backfill dirt from entering the valve box.
- For larger and deeper applications, valve box extension models and bottom - to- bottom stacking and interlocking capabilities to provide installation flexibility.
T: 14.5" L x 9.4" W x 12.1" H B: 18.7" L x 14.1" W (T: 36.8 cm x 23.9 cm x 30.7 cm) (B: 47.6 cm x 35.9 cm)
Two large center knock-outs accommodate up to a 3.5" (8.9 cm) diameter pipe and eleven other knock-outs accommodate up to 2.0" (5.0 cm) diameter pipe.