Vista Outdoor Lighting - GR-5105-DZ-2-W-FR - 5105 Aluminum Mini Area Light, Dark Bronze, Warm, Frosted Lens
The 5105 is a powerful and compact low voltage flood light fixture constructed of die-cast, copper-free aluminum and comes factory installed with advanced chip-on-board (COB) LED. With the energy savings of LED technology, the integrated, single LED chip/emitter is available in 3W.
The fixture provides a powerful output range from 200-400 delivered lumens and also available in a Warm Color temp option. At the base of the housing is a high temperature silicone gasket to ensure a superior weather-tight seal under harsh conditions. A frosted, shock and heat-resistant, soda-lime glass lens safeguards the lamp and optics.
A super durable polyester powder coat finish is available in Black. The intelligently engineered fully adjustable knuckle is made from injection-molded, fiber-reinforced composite which effectively isolates the fixture from the harmful corrosive soil. The 5105 is shipped with a 3W LED, unless otherwise specified. ABS ground stake mounting hardware is included.
- HOUSING: Die-cast, copper-free aluminum.
- FINISH: Polyester powder-coat finish available in Dark Bronze.
- LENS: Frosted, tempered, shock and heat resistant, soda-lime glass lens.
- LAMP TYPE: LED Lamp Only - 2W. Color temperature available in W-Warm (3000K)
- ELECTRICAL: Input voltage range 9 - 15V AC regulated to achieve uniform illumination throughout the cable run of fixtures. Integral surge & reverse polarity protection.
- MOUNTING: Injection-molded composite adjustable knuckle with ½” NPS stem. Fixture may be mounted into threaded hubs in junction boxes, ground stakes (GR), tree mount boxes (TR), or mounting canopies (WR).
- FASTENERS: All fasteners are stainless steel.
- WIRING: Prewired with a three-foot pigtail of 18-2 direct-burial cable and underground connectors for a secure connection to supply cable.
- Lamp Type: LED
- Max Wattage: 4W
- LED Wattage Range: 2 - 4W
- Material: Aluminum