Vista Outdoor Lighting - GW-5250-Z-4.5-W-36 - In-Grade Well Light, Architectural Bronze, Warm
Highly controllable, this rugged low voltage well light fixture with glare shield is constructed of die-cast, copper-free aluminum suspended inside a 6¾” diameter black ABS well.
The lens is clear, high temperature tempered soda-lime glass for high-impact resistance, furnished with a silicone molded gasket for a watertight seal. An adjustable housing bracket provides ±45° of tilt within the well for precise beam control and locks into place preventing any disruption of lamp position during maintenance.
Also, an adjustable lamp bracket provides an additional ±25° of tilt. The 5250 is shipped with a 4.5 Watt 36° LED flood lamp, unless otherwise specified.
- HOUSING: Die-cast, copper-free aluminum fixture with a silicone O-ring gasket, suspended inside a 6” black ABS well. Housing bracket within ABS well provides up to ±45° of tilt.
- FINISH: Polyester powder-coat finish available in Architectural Bronze.
- LENS: Clear, tempered, shock and heat-resistant, soda-lime glass lens.
- LAMP TYPE: High Output LED with Vista exclusive smart-driver, powered to operate for 50,000 hours.
- OPTICS: Integral high-efficiency optics available in 36° Flood.
- ELECTRICAL: Input voltage range 10.5–15V AC, regulated to achieve uniform illumination throughout the cable run of fixtures. Integral surge & reverse polarity protection.
- MOUNTING: In-grade. Mounting accessories not required.
- FASTENERS: All fasteners are stainless steel.
- WIRING: Prewired with a three-foot pigtail of 18-2 direct-burial cable and underground connectors for a secure connection to supply cable.
- Lamp Type: MR-16, LED
- Max Wattage: 50W
- Material: Aluminum