Vista Outdoor Lighting GW-5270-B-NL 5270 Well Light
This ruggedly designed low voltage in-ground fixture with directional grate cover is constructed of injection-molded, fiber-reinforced composite for strength and high UV stability and is warranted for ten years against corrosion. A super durable polyester powder-coated finish is available in 18 colors. The convex lens is clear, high temperature tempered soda-lime glass for high-impact resistance, furnished with silicone molded gasket for a watertight seal. Also, an adjustable lamp bracket (not available with integrated LED) provides ±25° of tilt for precise beam control and locks into place preventing any disruption of lamp position during maintenance.
- HOUSING: Injection-molded, glass-reinforced Ryton® R-4 composite for strength and high UV stability – warranted for ten years against corrosion.
- LENS COVER: Injection-molded, glass-reinforced Ryton® R-4 composite fitted to housing with a silicone O-ring gasket – providing a superior weathertight seal.
- FINISH: Durable powder coat finish available in Black
- SOCKET/LAMP HOLDER: Top grade ceramic socket with nickel contacts, stainless steel springs, and Teflon-jacketed wire leads. LENS: Clear, tempered, shock & heat-resistant, soda-lime glass lens- crowned to promote water runoff. Optical effect lenses are available.
- OPTICS/AIMING: Adjustable lamp bracket provides up to ±25° of tilt as well as 360° rotation of housing for precise beam control. Lamp bracket can be locked into place to prevent disrupting lamp position when relamping.
- MOUNTING: In-grade. Conduit mount fixtures have two ¾” NPT inlets on bottom. Optional concrete mounting kit available.
- FASTENERS/INSERTS: All fasteners are stainless steel with brass inserts.
- WIRING: Prewired with a three-foot pigtail of 18-2 direct-burial cable and underground connectors for a secure connection to supply cable.
- CERTIFICATION: UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards for low voltage landscape luminaires (UL 1838). Maximum wattages allowed by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for U.S. and Canadian markets may vary. Maximum wattages specified are Underwriters Laboratories U.S. standard. Please contact Vista for any questions about maximum wattages allowed by UL Canadian standards. This luminaire has an ingress protection rating of IP67 for protection against detrimental dust intrusion as well as penetration of water under submersion.
All Vista luminaires are MADE IN U.S.A.