This ruggedly designed low voltage in-ground fixture with a solid brass trim ring and glare shield is constructed of injection-molded, fiber-reinforced composite for strength and high UV stability and is warranted for ten years against corrosion.
The convex lens is clear, high temperature tempered soda-lime glass for high-impact resistance, furnished with silicone molded gasket for a watertight seal.
Also, an adjustable lamp bracket (not available with integrated LED) provides ±25° of tilt for precise beam control and locks into place preventing any disruption of lamp position during maintenance. The 5275-BSN is shipped with a MR-16 4.5 Watt 36° lamp, unless otherwise specified.
- HOUSING: Injection-molded, glass-reinforced Ryton® R-4 composite for strength and high UV stability – warranted for ten years against corrosion.
- LENS COVER: Precision CNC machined solid brass or solid stainless steel fitted to housing with a silicone O-ring gasket – providing a superior weather-tight seal.
- FINISH: Natural Brass. Housing available in black only.
- SOCKET/LAMP HOLDER: Top grade ceramic socket with nickel contacts, stainless steel springs, and Teflon-jacketed wire leads.
- LENS: Clear, tempered, shock and heat-resistant, soda-lime glass lens- crowned (convex) to promote water runoff. Optical effect lenses are available; see accessories column on fixture ordering information chart.
- LAMP TYPE: MR-16 4.5 Watt 36° lamp
- OPTICS/AIMING: Adjustable lamp bracket provides up to ±25° of tilt as well as 360° rotation of housing for precise beam control. Lamp bracket can be locked into place to prevent disrupting lamp position when relamping.
- MOUNTING: In-grade. Conduit mount fixtures have two ¾” NPT inlets on bottom. Optional concrete mounting kit available; please see accessories column on fixture ordering information chart.
- FASTENERS/INSERTS: All fasteners are stainless steel with brass inserts.
- WIRING: Prewired with a three-foot pigtail of 18-2 direct-burial cable and underground connectors for a secure connection to supply cable.
- CERTIFICATION: UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards for low voltage landscape luminaries (UL 1838). Maximum wattage allowed by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for U.S. and Canadian markets may vary. Maximum wattage specified are Underwriters Laboratories U.S. standard.
- MR-16, LED
Intermatic Pool Timer Troubleshooting StepsRead now
If you're a pool owner, you know that keeping your pool clean and well-maintained is essential. One of the most important parts of pool maintenance is ensuring that your pool pump is running on a regular schedule. That's where Intermatic...
Get Your Pool Ready for SummerRead now
Swimming pools are an excellent way to beat the heat and enjoy a refreshing dip during the summer months. However, owning a pool requires regular maintenance, including pool cleaning. Regular pool cleaning is not only important for aesthetic purposes but...
RGBW Color Changing MR16 Options For Landscape LightingRead now
Sollos Color Splash MR16 and Unique Vivid Series MR16 RGB: An Innovative Color Landscape Lighting Solution for Any Space Lighting is an essential element in any space, and it can significantly impact the mood and ambiance of a room. With...