Vista Outdoor Lighting - PR-6222-DZ-W-LB5ND - Dark Bronze 12-Volt LED Aluminum 3 Tier Path Light
Designed with a multi-tiered louver, this low voltage path light fixture is constructed of die-cast, copper-free aluminum for strength and reliability. The stem is a ½” schedule-40 aluminum pipe with a ½” NPT. A super durable polyester powder-coated finish is applied and available in black. A prismatic, high impact, polycarbonate lens safeguards the lamp and optics. The 6222 is shipped with a standard 10W T3 lamp, unless otherwise specified.
All Vista luminaires are MADE IN THE U.S.A.
This Fixture is integrated. This means that the lamp is sealed inside the fixture to protect it from moisture and vandals.
- HOUSING: Die-cast, copper-free aluminum.
- STEM: ½” schedule-40 aluminum pipe with ½” NPT.
- FINISH: Dark Bronze polyester powder-coat finish
- LENS: Clear, prismatic, high-impact, polycarbonate spread lens.
- LAMP TYPE: High Output LED with Vista exclusive smart-driver, powered to operate for 50,000 hours.
- LAMP WATTAGE: 5 watts
- COLOR TEMP: Warm
- ELECTRICAL: Input voltage range 6–15V AC, regulated to achieve uniform illumination throughout the cable run of fixtures. Integral surge & reverse polarity protection.
- MOUNTING: Bottom of stem threaded with ½” NPT. Fixture may be mounted into threaded hubs in junction boxes, ground stakes, or floor-mounting canopies.
- FASTENERS: All fasteners are stainless steel.
- WIRING: Prewired with a three-foot pigtail of 18-2 direct-burial cable and underground connectors for a secure connection to supply cable.