Vista Outdoor Lighting - TR-2216-Z-NL - Tree Mount Bullet Light, Architectural Bronze, Fixture has NO LAMP
*This Fixture Comes without a lamp.*
Highly versatile, this low voltage up & accent fixture is constructed of die-cast, copper-free aluminum for strength and reliability. The fully rotatable shroud is fitted with dual silicone o-ring gaskets to ensure a superior weather-tight seal under harsh conditions.
A clear or frosted convex glass lens safeguards the lamp and optics. A super durable polyester powder coat finish is applied and available in Black. The intelligently engineered fully adjustable knuckle is made from injection-molded, fiber-reinforced composite which effectively isolates the fixture from the harmful corrosive soil.
The 2216 is shipped without a lamp. Tree-mount canopy mounting hardware is included.
- HOUSING: Die-cast, copper-free aluminum.
- SHROUD: Die-cast, copper-free aluminum fitted to housing with dual silicone O-ring gaskets – providing a superior weather-tight seal.
- FINISH: Polyester powder-coat finish available in Architectural Bronze.
- SOCKET/LAMP HOLDER: Top grade ceramic socket with nickel contacts, stainless steel springs, and Teflon-jacketed wire leads.
- LENS: Clear or frosted convex glass lens. Optical effect lenses are available; see accessories column on fixture ordering information chart.
LAMP TYPE: This Fixture comes without a lamp
- MOUNTING: Injection-molded, Noryl GTX® adjustable knuckle with ½” NPS stem. Fixture may be mounted onto tree-mount junction box.
- FASTENERS: All fasteners are stainless steel.
- WIRING: Prewired with a three-foot pigtail of 18-2 direct-burial cable and underground connectors for a secure connection to supply cable.
- CERTIFICATION: UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards for low voltage landscape luminaries (UL 1838). Maximum wattage allowed by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for U.S. and Canadian markets may vary. Maximum wattage specified are Underwriters Laboratories U.S. standard.
- Lamp Type: MR-16, LED
- Max Wattage: 50W
- Material: Aluminum