INTERBEAM ACCENT 12V LOW OUTPUT
- Delivered Lumens: 245lm
- 2700K, 3000K
- CRI: 85
- Power: 3W
- Input: 9-15 VAC, 50/60Hz
- Rated Life: 70000 Hours
- Construction: Corrosion resistant aluminum alloy
- Continuously adjustable beam angles, indexed at 20°, 35°, 60°
- IP66 Rated, protected against high-pressure water jets
- Constant output for 9V-15V input
- Can be used as an uplight or downlight
- 2700K or 3000K color temperature
- Mounting stake, detachable shroud, 6' lead wire and direct burial gel-filled wire nuts included
- MLV dimmable with remote MLV dimmer
- Transformer required
- Can be mounted on ceiling or wall in all orientations
Orbit 58322 Traveling Sprinkler TipsRead now
If you're a homeowner who takes pride in their lawn, you understand the importance of watering your grass regularly. But with so many different types of sprinklers on the market, it can be tough to know which one is right...
Selecting The Appropriate Rain Bird 5000 Series Rotor for Your LawnRead now
Rain Bird is a well-known brand in the irrigation industry, and their 5000/5000+ series rotors are popular among homeowners and professionals alike. However, the 5000/5000+ series also includes the popular 5004 Plus (PL), the 5004 Pressure Regulation Rotor (PRS), and...
The difference between a Pressure Vacuum Breaker and a Reduced Pressure ZoneRead now
When it comes to protecting a plumbing system from backflow, there are different types of devices that can be installed. Two common types of backflow prevention devices are the Pressure Vacuum Breaker (PVB) and the Reduced Pressure Zone (RPZ). While both...