Rain Bird - Xeri-Bug Emitter - 10/32 Thread Inlet, 2.0 GPH, Red
- Pressure-compensating design delivers uniform flow throughout a wide pressure range (15 to 50 psi; 1.0 to 3.5 bar).
- 10-32 threaded inlet that easily threads into a PolyFlex Riser,1032 Thread Adapter or 1800 Xeri-Bubbler Adapter
- Outlet barb securely retains 1/4 in. Distribution Tubing (XQ)
- Design makes installation and maintenance easy
- Self-flushing action minimizes clogging
- Robust design made from highly inert materials that are resistant to chemicals
- Durable plastic construction is UV-resistant
- Color-coded to identify flow rate
Ideal for watering the root zones of plants, trees, and container plants. Xeri-Bugs emit water at rates of 0.5, 1.0 and 2.0 gallons-per-hour (GPH) which allows soils to absorb water more completely into the root zones of plants.
Xeri-Bugs are an ideal choice for those wishing to to conserve water or eliminate excessive run-off. The only emitters with self-piercing barbs, making them the easiest to install using the Xeriman tool.
- Emission Device Type: Single-outlet Emitter
- Inlet Type: 10-32 Threaded
- Flow Rate: 2.0 gph
- Operating Range:
- Pressure: 15 to 50 psi (1.0 to 3.5 bar)
- Required filtration: 150 to 200 mesh (75 to 100 micron)