Zoeller Model M267 Waste-Mate Automatic Cast Iron Sewage Pump - 115 V, 1/2 HP
SKU: by Zoeller
Count on Zoeller® Pumps to deliver the very best solutions as the leading brand for pumps and pump accessories. Since 1939, this commitment to top quality offers you years of service and durability provided by a family owned company with product made in the USA.
**May be used in those states where codes do not restrict solids size in effluent systems.**
- Float operated, submersible (NEMA 6) 2-pole mechanical switch
- Durable cast construction, ASTM Class 25 cast iron, switch case and pump housing
- Cast iron base on models 267 and 268
- Engineered plastic base on model 266
- Non-Clogging Vortex Impeller Design. Engineered plastic impeller with metal inserts on models 266, 267 & 268 (1 PH).
- Not affected by materials normally found in drainage and sewage pumps
- Stainless steel screws, bolts, handle, guard and arm and seal assembly
- Neoprene square ring & gasket
- Oil-filled, hermetically sealed motor
- Oil lubricated bearings
- Carbon and ceramic shaft seal
- Passes 2" spherical solids
- 2" female and 3" NPT male discharge
- On point: 12" (automatic units); Off point: 4" (automatic units)
- Corrosion resistant powder coated epoxy finish
- Completely submersible
- Watertight and dust tight
- Automatic reset thermal overload protection (1 Phase only)
- Reserve powered design. For unusual conditions a reserve safety factor is engineered into the design of every Zoeller pump.