- High-strength aluminum head for maximum strength-to-weight ratio
- Universal head connector easily mounts 1 1/4"round wood or fiberglass poles without an adapter
- Optimal double-curved hook ideal for pulling branches, raising lines and guiding tree fall
- Utility loop used for attaching ropes, carabineers and for easy storage
- Universal saw blade mounting system designed to fit an assortment of Corona blades and most other brands
Orbit 58322 Traveling Sprinkler TipsRead now
If you're a homeowner who takes pride in their lawn, you understand the importance of watering your grass regularly. But with so many different types of sprinklers on the market, it can be tough to know which one is right...
Selecting The Appropriate Rain Bird 5000 Series Rotor for Your LawnRead now
Rain Bird is a well-known brand in the irrigation industry, and their 5000/5000+ series rotors are popular among homeowners and professionals alike. However, the 5000/5000+ series also includes the popular 5004 Plus (PL), the 5004 Pressure Regulation Rotor (PRS), and...
The difference between a Pressure Vacuum Breaker and a Reduced Pressure ZoneRead now
When it comes to protecting a plumbing system from backflow, there are different types of devices that can be installed. Two common types of backflow prevention devices are the Pressure Vacuum Breaker (PVB) and the Reduced Pressure Zone (RPZ). While both...