DC latching switch-type relay interface module for general purposes
- Use for operation of pump fertilizer injector, fountain, light or any electrical equipment
- Can be used with 720A, 740A and 760A
- RoHS Compliant
- Relay function: Single Coil Latching
- Input Voltage: Rated 3VDC
- Input Rated Current: 67mA
- Input Minimum Set/Reset Signal Width: 20miliSecond at 23 Degree C
- Input Coil Resistance: 45 Ohms
- Contact Rated Load: 10Amp and 250VAC, or 10Amp 30VDC
- Contact Maximum Carrying Current: 10 Amps
- Contact Maximum Resistance: 30 milliOhm
- Insulation Resistance: 1,000 Mega Ohms
- Weight: 50g, or 1.76oz
- Length of Input (red, white) and Output (black, black) wires: 45cm, or 18in
Understanding Color Temperature and Beam Spreads. What's Their Significance for Your Landscape LightingRead now
When it comes to landscape lighting, the color temperature of the light source can have a significant impact on the overall look and feel of your outdoor space. Color temperature is a measurement of the perceived color of a light...
What Are the Benefits of Drip Irrigation Systems?Read now
Drip irrigation systems are becoming increasingly popular in agriculture due to their many benefits. This article explores the advantages of drip irrigation systems for farmers and the environment. Irrigation is an essential aspect of agriculture, ensuring that crops receive the...
Wifi Irrigation Timers: The Ultimate Solution for Smart Irrigation SystemsRead now
Discover the benefits of using Wifi Irrigation Timers for your smart irrigation system. From saving time and water to improving plant health, this technology is a game-changer for gardeners and farmers alike. Irrigation is an essential component of agriculture and gardening, and...